St Clair House is a residential care home for the elderly situated in Camborne, Cornwall, catering for both permanent and short stay residents.
It is a listed ( Grade II ) Georgian House, comprising 22 rooms, 3 of which are doubles, with a large attractive walled garden to the rear. St Clair House is currently registered for 25 residents and we endeavour to provide an environment that is warm and welcoming and as close to life in the community as possible. The home is situated within easy walking distance of the local town centre, post office, library and churches.
"We Care About Care"
Our aim is to assist each resident to live their lives as they wish, to have the freedom of making choices for themselves, with the knowledge that they have 24 hour care available when needed.
To help to achieve this we place great importance on comfortable accommodation, a high standard of care delivered by fully trained staff in a friendly relaxed atmosphere, always respecting the dignity and privacy of the individual.
We actively encourage residents to continue with their interests, hobbies and activities in the community and assist them in achieving this. We aim to support family and friends of residents and work with both to achieve the best possible outcomes for the individual.
- En-suite Single and Double Rooms
- A varied Entertainments Programme
- Traditional Home Cooked food using fresh local produce
- Regular Doctors, Chiropodist and Hairdressers visits
- Large, attractive walled gardens
- Easy level walk to local town centre, library, post office and churches
- Friendly, fully qualified staff
- Warm and friendly atmosphere and a high standard of accommodation